Before buying my Breville JE98XL I’ve never owned a juicer machine. Initially I was overwhelmed by all of the choices but I finally managed to find a great electric juicer machine that meets my requirements, which are simple to use, efficient, easy to clean and within the range of my budget.
- Related: Breville BJE510XL Review
I compared different brands of juice extractor across this price range and now I believe this machine is worth my investment. I use it at least twice daily. This juicer makes the juicing of fruits and vegetables easy and fast. I’m very happy with my purchase and I love this juicer.
This is a fantastic Juicer. I have been researching juicers for a while. I decided on this one, but was disappointed when Bed Bath & Beyond was out with no known shipment date of them returning. So asked for advice on ones they had and decided on the Cuisinart Juice Extractor.
It does juice ok, but the blade shakes quite a bit and even though has duel from extractors it was still foamy. Clean up is a bit harder than ones I have used in the past. Once they had the Breville, I bought it and returned the Cuisinart. The Breville juice extractor is so much more powerful and produces more juice, plus is easier to clean! I’m a happy juicing now thanks to Breville!
Here are some of the great features of the Breville JE98XL:
- Simple to operate, countertop juicing machine with 3-inch feeder chute
- The 850-watt dual-speed motor; high speed for hard fruits and vegetables and low speed for soft vegetables and fruits
- The motor with powerful stainless-steel cutting disc quickly extract the juices from a variety of food; it can produce 8 ounces of juice from whole apples in just five seconds.
- A large-capacity pulp collector captures the maximum amount of pulp, seeds, and skin
- Features safety locking arm, overload protection LED, to protect the motor, and dishwasher-safe removable parts
- Accessories include 1-liter juice jug with a froth separator, a stainless steel filter basket, and a cleaning brush for the filter basket
- Measures 13-1/5 by 16-1/2 by 18-1/5 inches and carries one-year limited warranty
You can get this juice extractor now at a much lower price! Click here to know the price.
As a first time juicer I fell in love with the $200 and up juicer because I wanted to get the most out of my produce when I juiced it. And, this Juicer was the one I targeted!
This juicer is big. It fits on the counter, but is very tall, and won’t fit under standard sized cabinets on the counter. But it’s attractive. The casing is smoke colored, and the pulp container isn’t see-through.
This juicer really does make short work of apples and larger items with its large chute. It juices very quickly. The High and Low speed setting is really nice, and it switched easily between the two for constant juicing.
It’s also remarkably quiet. I expected it to have a very intense Jet Engine noise but it did not. The noise level was very reasonable, and it did not much as flinch on the counter when I turned it on.
The cleanup is very easy. It’s simply designed, everything locks and unlocks really easily, and no crazy nooks and crannies to scrub. You can expect to spend no longer than 5 minutes from start to finish cleaning this thing by hand. The parts are dishwasher safe, if you want to wash it with dishwasher or hand washing takes too long for you.
- Related: Breville 800JEXL Review
This machine is a bargain for what it does — great bang for the buck. It does the same as the more expensive ones, while blowing the doors off of the slightly less expensive ones it can be compared to. Simply put, buy this one. Click here to buy from Amazon.